Website usage terms
The term 'Stage Depot' or 'Stage Depot Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stage Depot Limited, Unit 6 Bonville Business Centre, Bonville Road, Bristol BS4 5QR. Our company registration number is 08062766 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and conditions of sale
The risk in the Equipment shall pass to the Customer immediately on delivery to the Customer at the address shown for delivery on the contract or if the Customer collects on collection.
Title of goods does not transfer until full payment is received.
Property and title of the Equipment shall remain vested in Stage Depot Limited and Stage Depot Limited reserve the right to dispose of the Equipment until such time as the price shall have been paid in full.
If any part of the payment is overdue or if the Customer is in breach of any of these terms or if the Customer or any third party shall take any steps or any act or proceeding in which in the reasonable view of Stage Depot Limited the Customer's solvency is in doubt Stage Depot Limited may (without prejudice to any of Stage Depot Limited's other rights) recover or resell the Equipment and may enter upon the Customer's or any third parties property for that purpose.